Pinky is an itty-bitty one-month-old british shorthair kitten, that has garnered over 4.5 million views on YouTube. Pinky is just one of many British shorthair kittens raised by a Ukrainian cat breeder named Irina. Just like little Pinky, all of Irina’s cats have beautiful golden/orange and white coats with big eyes and squishable faces, making them very popular online. She adopts the cats to owners all over the world including the U.S., Canada, Italy and Thailand.
As a child, Irina had horrible allergies to cats, forcing her family to give away all of their cats – which led Irina into cat breeding as a result. Now, her allergies mostly do not bother her anymore, so she dedicates her time to raising the adorable kittens and capturing their cuteness on video.
See the video or little Pinky nibbling her human dad’s ear here:
This British Shorthair kitten is named Pinky. Her age is 1 month All videos about how Pinky grows in this playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOb8SkgiKb6wg0hPGmqtmyFTcRNPn1qX1 Instagram https://instagram.com/_teddy_kittens_?igshid=os9sxu4marmt #teddykittens Cutest Animals! Cute baby animals Videos Compilation cute moment of the animals / cat cafe Funny british shorthair kittens are played.
Why we’re opposed to breeding
Cat overpopulation remains a serious concern not just in the U.S., but globally.
Source: TheZebra.com in conjunction with the ASPCA, No Kill Advocacy Center, and Best Friends.org.
- On average, 1.5 million shelter animals are euthanized every year in the United States.
- Shelters around the country euthanize an estimated 670,000 dogs and 860,000 cats each year.
- 45% of all cats who enter shelters are eventually euthanized. For feral cats, that number leaps up to nearly 100%.
- Roughly 2.7 million dogs and cats are killed each year because shelters are too full.
- 93% of pit bulls in shelters are euthanized because of the harmful stereotype they are an aggressive breed.
While we all love to ooh and ahh at the adorableness of cats and kittens, please support your local animal rescue and adopt a cat in need of a loving home. Make adoption you first, second and only option.
If you’re looking for certain breed traits, look to petfinder.org and search adoptable pets across the country.