My cat, Romeo, pictured here, is a senior. He’s a feral rescue that is likely a ragdoll mix. He is a rather large cat – so I had to buy him a dog bed to allow him to spread out comfortably as he spends his days soaking up sun puddles. He was immediately drawn to the bed, as you can see him stepping on it and then laying down and napping.
What We Love About The MyPillow Pet Bed
It’s important to know that I didn’t coax my kitty at all – there were no treats or catnip involved in our trial. He immediately took to the bed himself. Here’s what we loved:
- The medium size (pictured) is a great size for a larger cat.
- It’s completely washable and dry-able.
- It’s very comfortable, in fact, all of my cats love this bed, so much so that I am going to buy another one.
- It comes in a variety of colors.
- It has two patterns: one side is paw prints, the other side is a monochromatic, matching plaid.
- The quality is very high – the fabric and stitching are top quality. It’s made really well.
Honestly – I thought long and hard about it and the only thing I could come up with was the price. It’s more expensive than other pet beds, but I feel it’s worth the price. I’m sure many of you can relate to purchasing a pet bed for your cat and trying to get them to sleep in it and they don’t. With the MyPillow Pet Bed – my cats literally take turns. When one gets up for whatever reason, another will take advantage and hop on!
Overall this was a winner and I will be purchasing a second to replace our tired old dog bed.