The Catnip Times and Litter Lifter’s® Giving Season Giveaway [CONTEST]
About the Author: TheCatnipTimes.com
- December 7th, 2015| Comments Off on 4 EASY WAYS TO HELP CATS THIS HOLIDAY SEASON FROM THE ASPCA
Comments are closed.
‘Tis the giving season! … so The Catnip Times and Litter Lifter® want to spread some holiday cheer, and at the same time, help get the word out about the importance of litter box cleanliness to help save more kitty cat lives!!
Most people who have cats know that they are very particular about where they “go” and if their litter box is dirty, they will find a nice clean place outside of the dirty box to do their “business.”
Did you know? Thousands of cats are euthanized and thousands more are relinquished to shelters due to inappropriate elimination habits. It’s the number one reason why cats are surrendered to shelters every year!
Many of these issues could have been prevented just by having a clean litter box.
These scoopers are designed in such a way that makes cleaning the litter box quick, easy and thorough. I’m not a design engineer, I don’t know how they did it – but these scoopers are better than any other scooper out there.
We will donate Litter-Lifter® trial sets to 100 cat rescues! To qualify, interested rescues need to respond in the comments section by providing:
Ten (10) lucky fans will win their own Litter-Lifter® to share with your cat! All you need to do is leave a comment on this post and tell me, in 25 words or less, something about your cat that makes him or her special to you.
I’ll pick ten (10) winners* at random. How easy is that?
Here are some more details:
▪ Number of Winners: 100 Cat Rescues; 10 Fans
▪ Prize Description: Litter Lifter® for each Fan and Trial Set of Litter Lifters® for each winning Rescue.
▪ Open to Addresses: United States Only
▪ Contest ends on: December 31, 2013 at 11:59 pm CT
▪ Winners* chosen by: First 100 Qualified Rescues and Random drawing of Ten (10) Fans
▪ Winners* chosen on: January 3, 2014
▪ Fan Notification: The Catnip Times will announce the ten (10) fan winners on Facebook, Twitter and CatnipTimes.com.
▪ Rescue Notification: The first 100 Rescues that submit the required information will receive the Trial Sets.
▪ Claiming Your Prize: Fans who are Winners must contact The Catnip Times within 72 hours via The Catnip Times Facebook Inbox or via email at Wesley@CatnipTimes.com
* No purchase necessary to enter. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. The winner(s) of the giveaway are required to give The Catnip Times a physical address to which the prize will be mailed within 72 hours.
If a reply email containing the physical address where the prizes should be mailed is not received, alternate winner(s) will be chosen again by random. Winners may or may not be announced in a separate Internet post following the drawing.
Comments are closed.